Сockpit USA - Куртка Мужская - The General B-3 Bomber Jacket - Z2103 - Brown
Код товара: Z2103-Brown
George S. Patton was one of World War II’s most famous American generals. His trademarks were his two 1876 single action Army ivory handled Colt 45 pistols worn on each hip and his custom design B-3 sheepskin jacket. We have carefully reproduced his jacket. Today, the B-3 has become the ultimate jacket for warmth and winter weather protection. Individually hand cut, stitched, and finished by American Craftsmen, using shearling pelts chosen for thickness, texture and warmth, this jacket a true work of art.
В том числе надбавка за размер в
• Crafted from thick shearling with goatskin leather arm reinforcements
• Double buckle throat latch
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Interior pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.