Сockpit USA - Куртка Мужская - B-11 Winter Parka - Z26U013 - Olive
Код товара: Z26U013-Olive
The father of the Air Force Snorkel Parka was the WWII Army Air Force B-11 Winter Parka in standard WWII Air Corps olive. Introduced in early 1944, it featured a lining of alpaca wool blend to help keep out the cold. We have replicated this classic style with the same weight and feel as the original, but with a great deal more intrinsic strength and wear-ability. The B11 made history when Chuck Yeager squeezed into his P51 in one and flew fighter escort missions in winter ’44.
В том числе надбавка за размер в
• Crafted from durable NYCO cotton sateen
• Wool blend lining that replicates the warmth from the original alpaca
• Hood lined with mouton lambs fur in russet
• Two-way zipper under a wind flap with button closure
• Two front flap pockets
• Side entry chest pockets
• Four interior pockets
• Interior drawcord at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in olive
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.